VicTorii™ is a web-based project portfolio tool for the purpose of planning, tracking and managing research and development projects in Cooperative Research Centers (CRCs).
VicTorii™ has been designed and built by VPAC, using sophisticated Web 2.0 technologies providing a unique application feel in a web environment. View VicTorii flyer here.
Researchers, Industry project sponsors and CRC Administrators use VicTorii collaboratively, and automatically produce ‘signature-ready’ project agreements via this online system. This has delivered significant productivity gains to clients as it provides a tailored project structure, reduces rework and errors for research collaborators.
Other benefits include the ability to provide detailed financial reports on the projects in the research portfolio, in terms of actuals and forecasts, and assists with an organisation’s corporate planning.
Aggregated reports are generated to communicate the resources committed to the various research projects. These reports are viewed at the micro and macro levels; including project view, organisation view, theme view and a high level CRC wide view.
Key Capabilities of VicTorii™ include:
- Creating or amending a project agreement
- Extensive validation of dates, dollars and other business rules
- Auto-generate final project agreement in PDF
- Milestone tracking/close-off/approval
- Triggering invoices
- Project reports
- Upload project reports
- Disseminate template documents
- Full version control and revision history
Reporting & Analysis
- Project, party, theme & global portfolio level
- Flexible project forecasting techniques
- Board reporting
- Australian Government’s reporting templates
The various VicTorii™ modules can be configured for specific business processes in your organisational context. New CRCs with no pre-defined business processes can greatly benefit from the best practice processes that have been implemented in VicTorii™ with consultation with our existing customers who include:
- Automotive Cooperative Research Center (AutoCRC) (and new Automotive Australia 2020 CRC)
- eWater Cooperative Research Center (eWaterCRC)
- Bushfire Cooperative Research Centre (BushfireCRC) (and new Bushfire and Natural Hazards Cooperative Research Centre)
- CRC for Greenhouse Gas Technologies (CO2CRC)
- Lowitja Institute (CRC for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health)
No prior installation is required for the use of the software as VicTorii™ can be accessed by most modern Web Browsers. The web, database and document servers are provided as a service and hosted in secure data centers or can be hosted in a client’s data centre.
Contact Us for further information
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.